domenica 18 agosto 2013

Russian Scam

Hello,how are you ?
we talk on Badoo,
my real name is Polina,
i did not put it to the site because
some men asked me for nudes and i am scary.
when i got your message here in my email,
i hope you are right man,
hows your week goes ?
will try tell you about myself now.
i live in Russia and i had to change my location
on the site because of such results depends on what
location you put there,i am looking for the man abroad
so i did not get it from Russia.
I live in the city named Angarsk,
i am 30 years old,5'6 tall,not too old for you  ?
just joking :)
120 lbs weigh,blond,extremely beautiful(i look younger than
ladies of my age),no kids,just divorced last year.
what is about you ?
I work as dentist for last 7 years in private clinic,
what is about you ? what do you do for living ?
I do not smoke and drink(only little bit),never took
any kind of drugs so i look like younger.
my birthday is 1st of February.
and when is your birthday  ?
what is your favorite season ?

Let me know if you belive in destiny ?

P.S Little snow for your Hot Summer :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento